Tuesday, July 25, 2023

July 25th - London

July 25th - London 

Well breakfast was good, enjoying my Latte and toast before gathering my bags and checking out of here.

Well paying my tab and check out went smoothly!

July 25th - London Heathrow Airport

I've caught the shuttle to Terminal 2 passing this plane displaying jungle animals in the meridian, bad photos and crazy Canuck on a moving but trying to take it!!! 



A lady helped with my checkin - lots faster than me - and no issues through security. Strolled around, bought some hand sanitizer, sugar free cough drops, peanut snacks and water. Walked around till I found a quieter seating area hopefully across from my restaurant. The shops here are very pricey and I thought about the duty free then decided no - I did not need two huge Toblerone bars with British packaging!!!


I'm at the Big Smoke Taphouse & Kitchen for a light lunch as there is a meal on the plane but coming here it was covered in sauce and not to my liking. So maybe OK till I get to Toronto?

No comments: