Saturday, July 15, 2023

July 14th - Avalon Day 6 - Onboard

July 14th - Avalon Day 6 - Farewell Gala Dinner

It's happy hour PLUS our farewell gala dinner so I dressed up and am trying the Avalon Rum Punch for happy hour cocktail.  It's nice but first sip took me by surprise as it's strong!!!  And I didn't realize the castle was behind me!  I went onto the Sky Deck and took these.  Tooooo hot up there!



In the shade!

In the sun!

OMGG our farewell supper (one day early so all guests can enjoy together) was phenomenal, even though most items I did not know what it was, ranged from good to scrumptiously delicious! 

Smoked salmon on cucumber.

Rock lobster tail eaten before I realized I forgot the PICTURE!!!

NOT TO WORY!!!
Another guest at another table let me take her plate picture!

Mushroom veal schnitzel with delicious potatoes.

Staff choices for dessert.  YUMMY!!!

Baileys on ice for my nightcap!

Glad I had an hour nap before happy hour as I feel much refreshed and able to enjoy the entertainment!  
Then awesome entertainment in the lounge.




WOW!!! I got my clothes back from the laundry and EVEN my t-shirt is pressed! All items have pressed creases in them!!! Dad would be impressed if he could see me in these!

WOW!!!!!

I went up to the Sky Deck to relax some and took two last pictures before we left!

Bernkastel at night!

Hanging over the side of the ship for this one!

And very glad I've no excursions until after lunch when we arrive in Remich, Luxembourg. I can relax.

No comments: