Sunday, July 23, 2023

July 23rd - Stratford-upon-Avon Day 3c

July 23rd - Stratford-upon-Avon Day 3c

Dang it the hotel dining room was closed for supper, opens for breakfast tomorrow morning.   So again out for a walk to check Sheep St restaurant menus and decided again on Wildwood but had a small pizza and salad this time before heading back.  


Got to the hotel and realized I left my walking stick there, didn't need it all day but starting to ache now and that reminded me!  The receptionist was trying to call but just got the answering machine saying they close at 10pm, now 9:40 and I doubt I'd make it there in time.  Well she took off and was back in 15 minutes with it, such a sweetheart!!!  WOW!!!  That's service!!!  This place has been excellent except for the booking mixup!  So it's 11pm and I'm all packed up and they've called for a taxi for 10 am to the train station.  It leaves at 11 am and I've my return ticket.  London overnight then I'll be home!!!

No comments: