Wednesday, July 26, 2023

July 25th - Flying Home

July 25th - Flying Home

The long flight was OK in blaring sunshine so no sleep on that 7 hour 20 minute flight and lots of up and down this time!  No cloud pictures as the window was very scratched and I'm over the wing.

Hi there!!!  I'm in Toronto but my flight to Winnipeg is delayed some due to pilot staffing issues.  At least my suitcase is straight through to Winnipeg.

Was to leave 8:50pm Toronto time, now leaving 9:20pm and arriving near midnight, hopefully no later.

Not feeling great, cough has worsened from the weekend, so will relax tomorrow.  💞

Well that's a wrap! I got into Winnipeg 11:30 pm and my luggage at midnight and the cab home 12:30 am. It's been a long long long day for me. At Heathrow Airport noonish yesterday and had a 2.5 hour layover (3/4 hour was delay on the second flight) in Toronto and arriving in Winnipeg 6:30 am London time. Too dang long!!!! AND I'm hungry!!! Good night!

No comments: