This is crazy but I'm panicking about saying I'd go to Cuba in February with some lace ladies! 😣 I asked for more info and if I'm going then no trips this summer unless a 2 day lake trip. GULP!!! But the price seems great and seems like all but my spending is included. Will see after getting the info!
OMGG I can't believe it's three years ago since retiring! I don't miss the work at all and glad I still keep in contact with some friends from work off and on! What memories plus the adventures I'm getting into since then! HE HE HE!!!!!
Just got home and got wet from the carport to the house in this downpour. Katsu is not going for a walk just yet. But if it does not let up some we're both going for a wet one that's for sure! And I don't have my rain pants here!!!!
YEAH I'm going with Janice on the 6th to Cavalia!!!!!! Now I'll see what that TV is raving about myself!
Well it started off on the right foot!!! Also was a busy day!!!
1. Had a good full nights sleep - maybe because I found the two missing library books
2. Katsu enjoyed a brisk walk in the cool temps
3. I sorted out my bills, paid them and thought about travelling after finding out more details
4. I packed up my crafty items as I'm not in a sewing mood and took that home as I have to finish off my cushion repair
5. I finally found my tatted palm tree pieces where they weren't supposed to be so I'll have to sew them together soon
6. Stopped in to see Betty my caretaker and she looks better than last month in hospital
7. Went to Urban Garage for a 2nd opinion on the suggested rack n pinion repair before travelling with the CRV - was even shown and told there is no seepage worth speaking of and the underneath has no signs of seepage except for drippings from the AC system - PHEWIE!!! I'll be going back there for servicing that's for sure. Was told my car is in great shape!
8. Needed gas but was frustrated it was $1.309 a litre until I got to Costco where it was $1.179 instead, so I filled up
9. Then home for a beautiful walk with Katsu who was quite active too except that he cut in front of me and got stepped on again! That's all four paws either clipped or stepped on - SHEESH!!! Never mind the two times I just about did a nose dive - not quite awake then!
10. Back to cushion repair while relaxing. And hope the rain holds off till after Katsu's evening walk. 🤗 Yeppers a lovely day on all counts!
Also stops for grass feedings! LOL!!!