Monday, May 28, 2018

Fringe Tatters Exchange

This year I joined the Fringe Tatters group based from southern Ontario but membership is International and just missed the first tatted exchange "buttons" but did manage to enter the June one "beaded".  I received from Ruth in Eboticoke ON this lovely beaded name fob and this lovely sparkling ornament.  I was floored to receive two items but very pleased they arrived on time for my birthday!  I hope to participate in more of these in the future and who knows maybe attend a tatting conferences or gatherings!


Now my tatted maple leaf which I had to play with the pattern Canadian Sugar Maple Leaf by Gale Marshall found here  http://www.tatsall.ca/NATA/mapleleaf2.jpg to incorporate beads is now finished and should be off to its recipient tomorrow.  I perused http://tat-ology.blogspot.ca/2011/10/frivole-tatting-fool-fall.html for the tail which I did my own thing.  Now that it's finished I'll try it again but use larger sized beads.



Not sure which background is best.

No comments: