Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Walks

Monday

What a lovely day for a group walk and some 50 or so others thought so too!  Then Michelle and I went to freshii for lunch - first timers too!  Was good but way too much quinoa.


Michelle and I on the north side of 'Woody - Edna was at her daughter's planting their garden this weekend. 

Even a fisherman setting up - said small Goldeye and ???? forgot the other.

Talk about timing!

This is Edna and I last year on the south side of 'Woody'.



Rice bowl.

Market salad - just noticed the mass of quinoa. 

Michelle said I had to retake. 

Today

Well I thought today would be the usual type of day but nope it didn't start that way!  I woke to muted buzzing but nothing in the room so down for breakie and our morning walk.  This time I took Katsu's water bowl, bottle water to share and some of his dry food.  Sure glad as halfway around we stopped on the edge of the park and he happily drank and ate then back to checking things out.  Once home from our 2.75 km refreshing walk he walked around the yard and promptly was covered in the green tree droppings.  So I found the yard broom and swept up the one half before stopping - naturally Katsu took a nap after having more water and food!  Tomorrow I'll finish the other half.  I cleaned up and settled inside when I heard again the louder buzzing.  Looked at the window and there was a huge wasp like thing not a bumble bee - quickly it was dead!  Your life is toast if you enter the house!  So beware and stay outdoors!!!




No comments: