Tuesday, May 01, 2018

Another Sewing Day

What are you going to do when its spitting out?  SEW!!!!

Now I can confess that I didnt have on my white Jets tee nor earrings and I missed the first period as I had the last two borders to sew onto the wildlife duvet top for Taunya.  Once cut and pinned in place I sat and watched the second period then rushed back to the sewing room to sew them on and press the seams.  Then ran downstairs to lay it out on the floor for the final pic.  Nope not final as Sylvia suggested we get a picture of me with it!  Thank you sister!

Sure glad the Jets won in regulation time 7 to 4 against Nashville!  GO JETS GO!!!!

Sewing the last rows together. 

Blocks all stitched in place.

Borders all on but not cut to size as yet - better wider than being sorry. 

I like this picture that Sylvia took. 

No comments: