Monday, April 30, 2018

Sewing Day!

Today I stopped at McD's with their friends then off to Tammy's Studio for a sewing day!  This is the first visit with a smaller group of ladies and I enjoyed it - reworked four wildlife blocks I was not pleased with plus stitched them into rows.  I got back to the house and laid them out again and am very pleased with is Taunya.  Not sure if I'll get to the Canada blocks here but we're not heading back till Thursday so I hope so.  NOW gotta help Sylvia with some yard work too!

First layout - not keen on the deep brown on the postcard blocks nor the cream mottled blocks.

Second layout - replaced the "in your face" blocks with an appealing lake/marsh print and the inner darker brown was replaced with a muted green with fall leaves print. 

Here's 3 of the four fixed blocks. 

And while relaxing we're entertained by the deer.



No comments: