Sunday, April 29, 2018

Quilt Show End

GO JETS GO!!!
Back at Sylvia n Len's relaxing with feet up.  It was an early morning with breakfast with their friends then off to the quilt show for our early volunteering shift.  We had an awesome hamburger soup n tea biscuit lunch before heading home to relax before take down shift.  So I laid out the wildlife blocks and yep like I thought Sylvia did not like the light coloured blocks - lucky I found this lovely lake print FQ that she likes very much.  Back for take down and they were passing out leftovers so we took soup n sandwiches home for supper.  Afterwards Sylvia helped lay out the Canada blocks too  (lucky she has room) and these she helped me shuffle around some plus suggested I sew up another block to replace one she thought was too much.  Yep looking good.  While I sewed up that one block, two of last years young deer came to feed on the new grass.
Tomorrow if tgere is room were going to Tammy's Studio for a sewing day and I'm taking the wildlife blocks to work on.

This won 2018 Viewers Choice ribbon. 


Cindy won the bidding war on my mini challenge. 


No comments: