Friday, July 14, 2023

Avalon Day 5 - Cruising Moselle River

July 13th - Avalon Day 5 - cruising Moselle River

Ohhhh not sure if it was not having enough alcohol yesterday - prelunch cocktail was too strong and supper wine too sweet - so only the refreshing Sea Breeze presupper cocktail - nice and sour!!!  OR too much coffee - kept waking up to listen if we sailed or tossing and turning - so sluggish.  This MoselleRicer is much quieter current wise too - no slapping against the boat!

Off the buffet. 

At Mudener, St Castorhohle




We're also going through very narrow locks but then it's slightly narrower river too!  I'm very sore from cobblestone walkways and was warned today's tour was not oir gentle walkers! So I've decided to pass on the castle tour and maybe go into the small city and have my nails done after the Sky Deck grilled lunch.  Pamper time!!!


WOW!!!  I didn't realize that my AvalonGO app has more than schedules and menus on it.  These receptionists keep trying to get it to work for me, but also print off the schedule too!




No comments: