Thursday, July 20, 2023

July 19th - London Day 2 - Hard Rock Cafe

July 19th - London Day 2 - Hard Rock Cafe

Ok so I’m going to charge my phone for another half hour and then start for Piccadilly Circus HRC as they say it’s a 15 minute walk, well for me maybe 30 minutes. After I find a toilet in the park that is – it’s a pay one and I’ve not the right change! A lady coming out let’s me squeeze in while she’s going out – WOW!!! A few minutes later bell’s ring and I hear a guy inside! I offered to pay if he had change but he said go, so I left.  

So the guys didn’t steer me wrong, I was there after a half hour walk, so early for my 8 pm time slot but really late as they had me marked in for lunchtime! That’s OK as they got me in. The ribs and chicken combo was delicious, the onion rings and fries so-so but dessert was scrumptious!  







Changing effects above the stairs.





9pm getting dark so found a cab.

And no problem at all getting a cab back to the hotel, like a 5 minute wait and a female too! So good night! I’m sleeping in tomorrow!

No comments: