Thursday, July 20, 2023

July 19th - London - Day 2a Cont'd

July 19th - London - Day 2a Cont'd

Now for some more HOHO Big Bus touring and walking too if it's not raining! Dang, got around to Big Ben and Westminster Abbey and battery fizzled out. I tried a Pub but it was packed so walked towards Wellington Arch and came across a coffee place but no toilets or accept cash for an iced coffee BUT they are letting me charge up my phone for the next leg before Hard Rock Cafe supper where I hope to charge up again. So I sat down to charge up and they would not take a cash tip either! Then the young chap brought me an iced coffee on them - WOW!!!



Top deck open bus.






New block being built!  WOW!!!




Looks funny the new next to the historical architecture. 

Lady Diana's dedicated park to the children.







Nifty decor!



Piccadilly Circus 




All parades emerge from Buckingham Palace in the background and come up the Mall!

Entrance to Piccadilly Circus 

No comments: