Monday, July 24, 2023

July 24th - Stratford-upon-Avon to London

July 24th - Stratford-upon-Avon to London

It's weeping tears instead of me this departure morning!  Again I indulged in the lovely continental breakfast but they ran out of the wholesome brown bread.  



So it's checkout and hopefully I can leave Jane's Cdn gift at the desk as both days I forgot to give it to her - thankfully she lives not far from here.

Was able to catch an earlier train with a 15 minute transfer at Leamington Spa, so hope that works!!!! It works. 










I'm at Leamington Spa now transferred and heading to London Marylebone Station now, without changing platforms. AWESOME!!! Well I've a sore throat and slight cough probably from all this AC in the damp from travel and two days of rain, but thankfully no Covid!!!






No comments: