Sunday, July 02, 2023

Catchup - June 20th- July 2nd

June 20th

YOWSERS!!!!!  But I think I'll be ready for take off in two weeks!!!

What a lovely time! I ordered our "private quilting retreat" favourites from Peking Chinese on Corydon, picked up Edna, then the food and headed to Sylvia's! Edna also picked up cubed pineapple for dessert. Pat was there already and we all had a feast fit for the Kings! YUMMY!!!  
Sylvia just loved our visit and even has two meals for herself! Said she hadn't eaten so much in a long time. Also she's on the mend. I'm glad!!! We did the dishes by hand, garbage out the door, so all is cleared up for her too! 💞

June 22nd

WOW!!! Worth a try, maybe in suitcases when travelling too!


https://homemaking.com/hannah/reason-behind-dryer-sheet-in-mailbox/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=mn&fbclid=IwAR0QSHu5IpL5Bpj0BKkoiXYyxgHBZFOEVfBaTot8VOeqaAHfsDWpUnjcXVw

June 24th

Had a lovely few hours at OMA's with some of the Aurora Quilters and Edna with me, Sylvia not up to road trips as yet. Adina has oregano growing wild in her yard and very few mosquitoes to bug me, actually few flying bugs at all. BUT I brought a hitch hiker home with me. Yep a wood tick on my capris!!! Thankfully only that one and none so far on ME!!!


June 26th

Cute for those who have time to embellish for young guests to enjoy!!!  Not my photo.


And here's another one! Go crazy dreaming up other ideas!


June 27th!

Thank you Adele for sprucing me up for my vacation! 💞💞💞


OK, I'm getting excited finally and smiling when I think it's 7 DAYS to departure! See this was to be my 65th BD gift to myself - kinda 3 years on delay because of Covid - hopefully now it'll be a vacation very much enjoyed!

Toronto - Amsterdam - Avalon European River Cruise - Paris - London - Stratford-upon-Avon - London and back home!

June 28th

Well today was the first day out for Sylvia in three weeks from surgery! I think she likes the escape and definitely the hair cut afterwards!!! 💞💞💞 I'm honored to be the first chauffeur for her outing!!!


June 29th

At the St-Vital mall


Sounds like a good move!!!


June 30th

Enjoy a Happy


July 1st

Hmmmm!



WOW!!! My own mini Eiffel Tower and the huge moon!


July 2nd

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! It's hitting me finally that I'm starting one of my bucket list trips this week! Yep my suitcase is packed except for toiletries pouch, under limit size and my BR scale says 28 lb, so I think I'm all good. Will visit a friend to check on her travel scale. My new carryon is mostly packed and also smaller and 8.6 lb, hope that's OK as no weight was listed for AC. My smaller sling purse is last minute packing! So hopefully nothing forgotten or unexpected setbacks on this jam packed trip! 😵‍💫




Now some last minute computer printouts and I can pack that up hopefully tomorrow to drop off at Tom's for some TLC and external backup!

No comments: