Wednesday, July 19, 2023

July 19th - London - Day 2

July 19th - London - Day 2

Well I brought the wrong plug for England so needless to say I may not have enough charge for today. Will see. AND I found out I should have turned my time back an hour too!!! So instead of 7:30 it was actually 6:30, I wondered why it was so quiet! AND no breakfast served here since November!!! So I'm back at a bakery and it has plug ins and I had bought one so now good for England.

Today I'm off for the Hop On Hop Off Big Bus around town and the Hard Rock Cafe but forgot my paperwork and itinerary! DAMN!!! I'm walking back again and I hate those carpeted stairs, 4 time in an hour!!! OK got my stuff and walked the 1 km to Victoria Station where a nice HOHO guy sorted me out and off I am. 

Salmon and cream cheese bagel and Latte Machiatto. 



Wellington Arch


Animals in War Memorial 






First stop just down the road is Harrods, where I bought very useful totes on sale thN their ridiculous prices, took pictures on some hallways but not seeing it all - I personally think this place is TOO $$$ and wild for my tastes. Also I noticed LOTS of very tall ladies around here and the clothes stretched too! I tried to get into the Harrods Cafe on 4 for cucumber sandwich lunch but was told booked up yet 3/4s of the tables were all empty? Hmm was I too casually dressed or actually reserved? Anyways she suggested the Cafe on 3, so hope it's just as good! We'll I had hummus, tomato and cucumber sandwich with home made lemonade, instead of the tuna and cucumber on the menu, I HATE tuna! Oh that lemonade is SOUR and YUMMY!!! AND I'm really bad but getting my English fix all in on day! I ordered the scones and coffee dessert too!!! OHHHH I've died and gone to heaven - that was so decadent for me! I'm stuffed and glad that the Hard Rrock Cafe booking is for 8ish.

Harrods champagne display.

Yowsers those are HUGE bottles.


So CUTE!!!

I think my bears are very similar!

This three sided escalator display was neato!



One of my purchases.  The other a yoga tote for my meeting display quilts.  Both on sale.

The Chocolate store.

These were like the blue dresden China designs.

Now everyone with a terrace or huge deck needs this outdoor furniture. 

See Flirence I'm well stocked with water and needed it today.  Had 2 more bottles too!

This is the 4th floor Harrods Tea Room that said they had no free tables.

On the 3rd floor Harrods Cafe and seated in a green King's chair, that's what I call it.

Water and lemonade.


Hummus, tomatoes and Cucumber sandwich n salad.  Didn't care for capers.

My dessert!!!  ♥️♥️♥️

Yummy!!!




Unique WC door!


No comments: