Saturday, July 15, 2023

July 15th - Avalon Day 7 - Remich

July 15th -Avalon 7 - Remich, Luxembourg 

OMGG lunch today was awesome!!!  Well all meals have been awesome - some more than others!  And this time I did get a picture of some lunch buffet staff and showing their fun sides!  Hendrik is my favourite and even though he's not bar staff today he brought me my dry Chardonnay in the past 3 days!  Most were reislings or just too sweet for my tastes.  Sweetie!!!  He took my picture and included a selfie of himself for me!  💞

Most were like this all 7 days!


Henrik teased me lots, tried to get me to have soup every day, no luck on that!

This is lunch!

Banana ice cream

These are in my room all week long and I didn't realize they were real till just today!

So we are docked at Remich and I'll go for a short stroll close to the river, that is if I can get off somewhere between the heave ho hand to hand restocking!  Not sure why I thought it was by pallets, cranes or two wheeler carts???  

Restocking, hand by hand assembly line.






Until the 4 beer kegs, then two man job and no tossing!

I managed between the different pallets and brief rest to zip off, but kept watch of the time too.  Not needed as the rain started which stopped anymore scouting and headed back to the boat!  

Remich-Luxembourg 

These are bigger than our Canada geese but smaller than the swans.

An amusement park.

Off the beaten path alley ways.

Hate to traverse that drunk!




New being built next to the old being restored.


What it will hopefully become! 

It's pouring and I'm sheltering under the trees.  So close!


Guess I'll start packing up before Port Talk starts!  So sad to be leaving 8:30am tomorrow for Paris!!!

No comments: