Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Avalon Day 3

July 11th - Avalon - Day 3

Last night it was "OHHH SHIT!!!" cause it sounds like the water was coming through my wall!  Damn I liked it better anchored at the dock!  This sounds like someone splashing in a pool or bathtub 24/7!  Hopefully ear plugs to the rescue!

Well had a LOVELY sleepin with ear plugs!  But my shower stall sprang a leak and matt was soaking wet.

So breakfast was during the cruising past Milligen aam de Rijn, Netherlands, along with views of the €uroPark.  I definitely have to be selective for meals or my loose clothes will not be loose in a week!  The food is excellent, artsy and just right portions, at least for me.  Relaxing in sheltered up front of Panorama lounge.





Next is a walk about Sky Deck and relax till 2pm arrival in Cologne and my walk about tour.

Ohhhh gosh! I'm enjoying myself but also missing my family and friends already, especially Sylvia and Edna!!!

Ohhhh I definitely want to go on another one, two or more river cruises! It's like being at the lake with friends, especially since we are NOT full up! I tried to see if maybe a discount for upgrading to the next level, but only difference is a couch, patio windows and slightly bigger bathroom - it was not much difference space wise for 2,000€ more - third floor I didn't even ask about. No balconies at all. So I stayed put. 

And I missed the Sky Deck backgammon game photo.  Ohhh were just passing Udeshem townhouses etc and on left at Himmelgeist a houseboat anchored, we left the Netherlands around 10:30pm last night and entered Germany.  




I missed some pictures!!!


Yikes it's getting busier on this river!

I wondered where we were heading in the previous shot, now I know!



WOW!!!!!


Summer camping spot!

My prelunch spritzer!

Cows on the beach???

No comments: