Wednesday, July 05, 2023

Catchup - July 3rd-5th

July 3rd

GRRRRR, my cursor on my laptop is so screwy I'm giving up and pray I can get info from the Hop On Hop Off Kiosk when I get to London.  I've screenshots so might be OK.  Most info was already printed thank GOD!!!  So most housework is done or will be by Wednesday between fun relaxing stuff.  And I've been visiting or taking Edna and Sylvia out and she's doing lots better which makes me feel somewhat relieved to be away.  Her girls are here to take her out and Edna said she'd bus over for visits, so hopefully all will continue to mend and she'll be up to road trips when I'm back!  😉

July 4th

Happy July 4th to my American friends! Enjoy your celebrations safely!!!

WOW, what a day! Started out putting laundry away, getting ready for a busy day when the caretaker dropped by to take out my faulty ceiling fan, replacing it with the block's fixture. YEAH, I got decent light finally in the bedroom! 

Then dropped off my laptop to Tom to hopefully fix the dancing cursor and screen freezing. He also so quickly turned on my Google Photos backup, switched my phone into it's new case and inserted Linda's loaned out neck cord so I don't drop it on my trip. Thank you Linda! 


And even got in some quick shopping before my appointment. Well an hour later Tom texts that he's fixed the laptop issue and mouse works nicely, next the hard drive backup! SHEESH!!! I said not to rush, but he loves computer tinkering!

Then for my much needed back massage but only half an hour - boy did I feel cheated instead of my usual hour, sometimes even get a snooze in!!! 


After this I fought rush hour traffic to Angela's for burgers and deep fried fries done on the BBQ with coleslaw! But the weather didn't cooperate to eat outside. She's an awesome cook!!! Thank you I needed that quiet time!

July 5th

Well I've my selfie stick connected and tested too!

Lunch with Edna at Montana's, but not at her choice of Tony Romas (not open for lunch). Still a delish meal of ribs!

OMGG!!! I totally FORGOT to take a picture of Pat, Sylvia and I while at Boston Pizza at supper tonight! Dang it!!! I showed off my new camera case etc then put it away!!!

Anyways, I think I'm ready!!! Housework done, well as much as I'm doing, and all packed up ready for an easy morning before my ride to the airport 11ish. I'm not keen on leaving Sylvia and Edna for 3 weeks, but sure family and friends will check on them or keep them occupied in my absence! 😉 Time will fly fast and then I'll be back home!!!  

Anyways time to anticipate "ENJOYING MY NEW ADVENTURES" and hopefully new friends too!!!

No comments: