Saturday, July 22, 2023

July 22nd - Stratford-upon-Avon - Day 2b

July 22nd - Stratford-upon-Avon - Day 2b

After Jane left I went for a short walk to the river Avon again and there were MORE swans and Canada Geese and white geese too.  

Even a swan sculpture!


Cygnets, so cute!



The locks sprung a leak?

I crossed the bridge and found the Butterfly Farm - AWESOMEA and so much there to see!!!  Afterwards I walked along the opposite riverbank but painwas returning so back to the hotel, pain meds I bought as I ran out of Tylenol Arthritis and feet up awhile!


Bananas

Beautiful!!!




WOW!!!


Someone's hand, attracted by the polish?

Camouflaged











A Yucca plant?

Holly and Ivy?

White ducks or geese?

Canada Geese and Jane says I'm to take them home with me!!!
HA HA HA!!!

Then borrowed the umbrella again and walked around the corner to the recommended Dirty Duck for supper!  The burger was great and very filling so just snacked on my fries a bit.  

Delicious!!!


Gosh they weren't kidding with their up front signage, "Dog Friendly In and Out" - there are dogs of all sizes everywherebeside tables and except for one no barking.  That wasn't it's fault, a kid ran past the table and got a few barks!  Walked back still raining, picked up some ice, feet up and relaxing.

No comments: