Tuesday, July 18, 2023

July 16th - Avalon Day 7 - to Paris

July 16th - Avalon Day 8 - to Paris

OMGG it's so serene feeling that this is over!  I pray Paris, London and Stratford-upon-Avon is just as great!  Even the luggage collection was quiet that I had to check after getting ready if it was picked up!  This was an awesome crew and wonderful adventure prepped by them!  Coffee on the deck till departure! 

The bus transfer was smooth into Luxembourg through some farmland.  The Train Station was nice and another Latte Machiatto before boarding.  Lots of armed guards around too.

Bye-bye Remich.



Adrian our Cruise Director

Hello Luxembourg. 



Now on the train and I forgot my Gravol and motion wrist bands.  DAMN!!!  Hope I feel nothing - WRONG!  Hope 2 hours goes fast!!!

On the tain to Paris. 






















No comments: