Friday, January 01, 2021

New Year's Day 2021

 Good Morning! Let the New Year of hope and new beginnings start!!!!! It's pampering Rose Anne day for sure! 

 Well I think I did by putting that good feeling goofy smile on my face that I always get after Adele's awesome hair cuts! Ohhhh wait the salon is in lockdown --- oh yeah I had bought salon scissors from Shoppers and this morning gave myself a HAIRCUT with only one tiny nic on my knuckle and no bald spots! The front was not so bad to cut BUT the back was scary as I couldn't get my fingers right!!!! 

 Hey it's nothing to rave about but dang does it ever feel good! Was going to buy the thinner scissors too but I'm so glad I didn't, this way hopefully not too much damage to my style for Adele to fix up whenever! Sorry Adele! 

 Hey don't laugh I was getting desperate!!! Now it's cracked heel cream on my feet, sockets on, feet up and Tall Grass Prairie cinnamon bun with coffee and Baileys!!! Let the hockey games begin or whatever! 🤗🤗🤗




Oooohhhhhh I'd love to walk this but after driving it once, I doubt I've the stamina or drive to do such! But what a dream to try!

Conqueror


Hmmmmm my tote from Australia fell over and these two patterns fell out! Maybe a sign of my next miniaturized quilt project????



Awesome! Met up with Edna for a walk around her area again and talk about a lovely day again too! And lots of families out having fun! The only thing is my battery was being a baby and shut down just past the turnaround triangle (finish line flag). Just before the triangle it registered 3 kms so I'd say we did just over 6.5 in total but my leg is not happy with me BUT I am for my walk with my friend!!!! ❣❣❣




This was to the flag, return total probably 6.5kms.

And this double too!


No comments: