Thursday, January 07, 2021

Jan 7th

Holy Moly!!! Great idea! Probably can't cart that box around so maybe contained to one room?


Ohhhhh considering the foggy weather it was a lovely walk with Edna again along the tracks, slight detour to cross Portage Ave, to Wellington Cres and back! But I was shocked at the few people we encountered today!

Train is near Polo Park 



Camel aka Reindeer - it has twig branches for horns.

Just loved this overall decorating.

Love the closeup too!



Thank you Ruth for posting this. If it's someone you know please pass on my WOW AWESOME and I hope I come across at least one! My niece has the wooden version, as yet not me! -----------------------


OKAY I've done some tidying up in my sewing room so I could attend my first retreat in over a year now! Not sure what to expect but it will be fun even if it's only virtual and gets me back to the RCMP quilt project!!!


My newly recovered big board! 

Display board is hiding the closet of boxes n bins! 

No comments: