Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A Cold Day - Jan 26th

Well talk about a cold day! I know it is when my windows are frosted up! 


Then on my walk up to Portage Ave my glasses frosted over so bad I couldn't see shapes never mind ice, people or cars, so off they came. 

And on the drive over to St Vital on errands I came across these bear snow scuptures, AWESOME!!! 







Final stop was to Sylvia's for a quick unload of frozen food from her move in November into her new freezer. 

Then home to relax listening to Quilter on Fire Cobble Hill Puzzles podcast! I've the Crazy Quilt one plus another Crazy Patch by another company, neither seals have been broken yet! 


And one I'd like to get one day!


Aruna posted this, maybe check it out! The polar bear artist will be famous! 👏👏👏 

She is going to be interviewed on Thursday at 8.00am on https://kellyandryan.com/Live with Kelly and Ryan

Kelly and Ryan

Hmmmm Day 7 of TIAS and I'm not sure anymore about the North American beaver guess. Not sure what Jane's mind dreamt up! 🤔


No comments: