Friday, January 15, 2021

Catchup - Jan 13th-15th

Jan 13th

WOW!!! I don't recall this one as I was still in Dauphin. But remember one in the 70s that stalled the city too!


WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! I've always wanted to do this trip since we gifted Mom and Dad with their trip on their 50th Anniversary! 

If the Covid virus and restrictions allow, I'll be joining Sylvia and some of her friends on a trip to Churchill in August. That's also dependent on whether we have our vaccine shots by then too. All is refundable for Covid reasons!

I'm asking those who love the outdoors to post a picture on your page. A picture that YOU took. Just a pic (unless like me you can't pick just one). No description. The goal is to regain peace and harmony without negativity. Please copy the text, put a picture on YOUR page, and let's look at these beautiful pictures. Here are mine.








Another awesome day! A short walk with Sylvia but longer than last week's walk. I forgot to turn on my tracker at the start so did so for the return trip, so double the numbers.

So beautiful!!!!

Jan 14th

I loved seeing Sylvia and Len's home decorated with her various quilts, needleworks, paintings etc hung up! Sylvia painted our Gilbert Plains farmhouse which was hanging at Mom n Dad's for years. Plus one of Mom's embroidery which she finished one during each of her eight pregnancies - we each have such framed works! Soon Sylvia's apartment will be totally unpacked and I'll get to see her talents on display again, if this Covid leaves! 

The last picture is of the embroidery I have in my bedroom from Mom. The only thing missing is the year she worked on the eight pieces then we could know which child was born. Ohhh well!



Jan 15th

I'd like to thank my sister Florence for her gift of this Manitoba Restaurants coupon book (picked up from CSN Printing) and once this lockdown is lifted safely I know I'll be sharing it with Edna and Sylvia for sure and maybe Pat too! 💞💞💞 

I'd say 40% is restaurants I like or know of so that's good. There are some I've heard of but not tried so good and a very few that are pricey or spicy so won't go to. But I'd say 30% are dine in only so I hope we can go use those coupons before Dec 31st! 🙏🙏🙏

Well I love Jane's TIAS period but I also agree with her on the anticipation of others' uploads to see what colours/threads they are using BUT I LOVE seeing their shuttles! 

TAT It And See

Ohhhh I goofed on Day 1 and have restarted. So here's my new pics using Lizbeth Christmas Red #671 and Natural #602. 

And I'm stepping along the limb guessing it's the flounce of an old fashioned dancing gown! Guess time will tell!



No comments: