Sunday, January 24, 2021

A Busy Day!

Oh talk about a busy day, feeling like I was back at work!  It started with untangling cords and disengaging the desktop tower and packing it, the old laptop and my new HP laptop and hauling all over to Tommy!  See he's my lifesaver computer wise all these years keeping my oldies working!  Now it's time to move on and upwards!  👌  But he needed my input for a bit before I could leave him to his magic!

Then over to pickup some more yummy homemade cookies from Angela's and a brief outside visit!  And finishing at Sylvia's in time to be the doorman while her freezer was delivered and set up (ordered back in October).  Then a quick check that I could get ZOOM on my tablet while there so we'll be ready for our MPQ class next week!  YEAH it works!

And here is Sylvia's mini sized International Sisters piece, needs embellishing and quilting too! Different layout! Love the fabric n colours!


Then back home to sew!  Okay this is the last picture until I get the beaded embellishments and then figure out how to quilt it! 😉 

Thank you to Melissa and Sylvia for your ideas, I definitely like this better than adding other Down Under fabrics for the HSTs! ❤


Hmmmm Day 6 of TIAS and I'm still going with the North American beaver. Otherwise not sure what Jane's mind dreamt up! 😉


No comments: