Saturday, January 23, 2021

Catchup - Jan 22nd-23rd

Jan 22nd

Well TIAS Day 5 is uploaded! Hmmm still going with the North American beaver. Shoot, I'd planned on brown and cream, then changed to red! Ohhh well it'll have the Canadian colours whatever it becomes!


OMGG what a day and it's not over yet!!!!! 

Started with sewing up more International Sisters Blocks, then off for an awesome walk with Edna in her neck of the woods, where we saw a huge white jack rabbit hopping ahead of us. Then finishing I thought with a car wash, inside, outside n underneath, she needed it!!! Nope not finished with the good vibes yet! 




A text arrived that my HP laptop was delivered to the St James store 11ish today, well I'm just down the street so off I went to check in store as they're not answering their phone and no pick up text as yet. The doorman sent me to an area, worker checked, brought me my laptop and said good timing as it was next up to set up for pickup! It was possible shipping by the 27th! HOLY MOLY!!!!! 



Okay back to my sewing and I've found my fabric for Tuesday's class with Melissa so cutting is next!

Jan 23rd

I'm pooped and stressed out! Computer work does that to me!!! All I did was transfer files from screen saved to actual folders plus looking for my Australian/NZ pictures that I KNOW Tom had found for me ladt year. But dang it I honestly thought I had saved them into a specific folder - NADA!!! Lucky Tom has a backup of my pics on his huge storage drive AND he's found them again! I OWE him big time that's for sure! 🤩🤩🤩 So over the week I worked on and off on my reduced to 5.25" unfinished International Sisters Blocks of my Australian/NZ fabrics and now have them completed for my wall hanging (not the MPQ project)!!! Now it's to decide on the HSTs all around after I cut and stitch on the sashings! YES these sister blocks are addicting! But soon something from my travels!


No comments: