Sunday, January 10, 2021

Day 3 - MPQ ZOOM Retreat

I KNOW I didn't see this when I was there? Jo Newsham have you seen or heard of it? If you ever go there please take pictures with you in it and post or send to me! I just love it!


Well started this day off on the right foot so to speak! Walked in Edna's neighborhood this morning, not long but no bad aches so that's good. Then picked up my new ASUS laptop from Best Buy, even received a MC Fraud Alert Text to verify purchase (AWESOME) and picked up A&W for lunch! Now to get ready for my virtual retreat! 🤗🤗🤗




So sad, but our virtual quilting retreat with 72 participants is coming to an end! I think I was quite productive and actually Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon I matched up my 1" hexies in the middle section for the second set of blocks. Major tension doing this but I've only 4 blocks left and then sewing them to the RCMP blocks for the top. AWESOME!

ABC quilt from gifted print fabric.

All side panels completed earlier,  just needed middles matching and sewn together. 


I'm at my sewing table.

And I won a draw for a gift certificate to a quilt shop!   YEAH!!!

No comments: