Saturday, January 23, 2021

International Sisters Blocks

I couldn't wait for tomorrow! 

Boy it's not too often I sew till 10ish at home but I was so close to finishing the sashing, tonight was an exception! Hmmmm maybe a might bigger than I was thinking but there's only one sister I'd take out not three, so it stays! Last step is HSTs to set in and corners to square up! Now feet up watching the JETS and enjoying a hot Bailey's! 

It'll be awhile till I finish this off as I'll be embellishing the sisters plus sewing another Aussie/NZ fabric project for a reversible hanger.  🤔😉🤗


WOW, no I've not seen this!  Well at least I thought so but while visiting Merle n Jim in Australia, they took me to a more relaxed type of zoo that had one there, but no performance then.  Hmmm I wonder if I've a picture of it!

White Peacock

No comments: