Friday, January 08, 2021

Day 1 - MPQ ZOOM Retreat

Started at Noon

It's awesome hearing all the voices and machines! I'm working on an ABC stash quilt top. I've sewn up 12 of my own cut blocks and now "rippit" 8 presewn blocks not quite to size but large seams so hopefully fixable.



Late Afternoon

Ohhhh boy what a happy hour we had playing the "I've never ever ...." game and the object is to get others to sip from their drinks than you! Hmmmm I was dry for awhile then caught up! Loads of fun! But I kept sewing my 12 blocks and fixed the 8 given to me. Now it's the sashing!


9 PMish

I completed sewing on the side sashings so exited the ZOOM retreat shortly after nine! Hopefully tomorrow morning I'll finish sewing the horizontal sashings with the corner blocks to match the snowballs.  Then hopefully switch to the RCMP quilt blocks.


Well I survived 9 hours on ZOOM, but sheesh my head is buzzing with all the noises after being alone so much!  We (or I) must do more video gatherings to acclimatize if the guild is thinking of doing more maybe!

No comments: