Sunday, January 03, 2021

Jan 2nd n 3rd!

 Jan 2nd

OMGG, seems I too can relate to this big guy and playing on a beautiful winter day!!!!!


Playing in the Snow

OMGG, yesterday in my postcard swap group the January topic was posted - Ribbons! 

 Well I immediately thought NAH, not this month! Then I saw the ribbon hands heart posting by Ann and thought MAYBE, so changed my reply! Then in seconds an idea was forming and finally a YES reply! 

 I just should have waited a day as this morning I was awoken with my complete postcard idea running through my head along with HOW I am to do it! So up n started my day and quickly drew up my image and wrote down some points so I DON'T forget now! 🤔🙃🤗 

 DANG this is how my creativity works! My idea has to click right away or it's torture coming up with something! Now it's to slow down or I'll be chomping at the bit to send it out!!!! 🤣🤣🤣


I totally enjoyed this podcast and so far all of Brandy's this year! Looking forward to Tuesday's!!!!

Quilter on Fire Podcasts

Jan 3rd

Awesome walk on Sylvia's nearby Niakawa Trail. But this time we walked north along the Seine River and UNDER Fermor Hwy #1 and a bit into the wooded area. She even got a few compliments on her hat, even a gentleman too. Gosh the kids were having a ball tobogganing down from the roadside. Just about half km more than our first walk. Maybe slowly she can build up strength for a bit longer 3 km park walks? Who knows by summer!




No comments: