Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Catchup - Jan 19th-20th

Jan 19th

Brrrrrr it's a chilly day here, so I'm glad I'm home and TIAS Day 4 is in and done! Hmmmm reminds me of our Canadian beaver's huge oval tail. Ohhhhh!



Jan 20th

OMGG another UFO that hasn't been touched yet whereas Sylvia's is finished!





Ohhhhh after my relaxing massage, ordering my HP laptop, I played with the International Sisters Block pattern I reduced to 4.75" finished size. Initially I was hoping for an Australian fabric for sashing but that was too busy, then I auditioned a cream and coppery brown, the darker won out in my preference, more Australian and matching my apartment. I'm finally making myself a wall hanging show casing my Australian and New Zealand fabrics from 2015. Now this was my original plan for my wall hanging but looking at it I think I'm just going to have the sisters blocks edged with HST to make it square. So more sisters to cut and sew this week!



And to top off my day a new pressie for me! Do you have this one Heather K, since you were the one who got me hooked and just had to stop to check out her shop on my return trip!  😘


1 comment:

Lelia said...

I'm now leaning towards Groundhog for the TIAS - as Groundhog Day is Feb 2nd in the USA. I enjoy your blog - always so much in your posts!