Wednesday, January 06, 2021

Jan 4th n 5th!

Jan 4th

UPDATE: with Amazon's intervention they found my package and was sent out again and I just reveived it! I'm still cancelling Prime, twice this same hassle is twice too much! 

 RANT!!!! OKAY this is the second time I've attempted AMAZON.CA Prime and I can tell you the FINAL time too!!! 

 Please do not tell me again to use it as for apartments and for those that do not stay home 24/7 this service is not reliable through Dynamex/DHL. At least with standard shipping, Canada Post carrier can get access into my block and use my mailbox, the lockbox within if the package is too big for my box or if larger will leave a note for Post Office pickup. 

 DYNAMEX/DHL or whatever parent name they go under, tried, left a message with AMAZON for customer contact and will try 2 more times to deliver then RETURN to AMAZON, no option for customer pickup either. And naturally like other deliveries no time preference, well as it happens these two days are bad timing or I could stay PUT and wait for uncertain service, I can't even go down the hall to do laundry or check my mail as I could miss their delivery (guess no bathroom calls either???)! 

 Not a Happy Camper at all! 😖😖😖 

At least AMAZON got through to them and they found my "missing" package that they told me when I tried to call DHL!

Ohhhhhh I don't know how Angela does it but she sends my little picker uppers exactly when needed! I laughed like crazy! Wonder how many took in the instructions? 

 Flight attendant's-message – Really Good - Hilarious!

Flight Message

Jan 5th

I've changed a few and added more to my second frame of some of my favourite fabric postcards! Some new decor!



Here's one I did July 2009 and had requests to make various colours and various number of trees to the island.


Another beautiful day for a walk in Sylvia's area! Her car won't be ready till maybe tomorrow (3 weeks now without a vehicle) so she wanted some fresh air and exercise! I don't mind at all for a short outside visit! Really looking forward to taking her to some of our city parks for a walk, hopefully soon!!!!



I'm watching the Canada vs United States in the IIHF World Junior Hockey Championships 2021.

GO CANADA GO!!!! 🇨🇦💕🇨🇦💕🇨🇦 

And look what I also tatted! What a cutie! It's #4 from my new book "Four Dozen Tatted Snowflakes" by Robin Perfetti. 💖💖💖



Updated:  USA gold, Canada silver!  💕💕💕

Oooopsie I forgot that Edna and I squeezed in a short late afternoon walk in her neighbourhood along the seldom used train tracks yesterday afternoon too!


No comments: