Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Back to My Apartment

Ohhhh brother I'm trying to reorganize half my living room to get rid of a desk and printer stand to alleviate some clutter! Well all I accomplished this morning was to gather the small keeper Christmas ornaments into the new boxes, still have the larger items to find storage for. Then went to put them into my closet and naturally cleaned up in there! It's noon and nothing much done in the livingroom as yet! My wagon is filling up with donation stuff. 

After lunch I've cleaned off and from under my recycled desk and washed it. Then tackled the printer stand, cleared out, boxed to move into where ever later! Had to stop as paper and my fingers don't work well together. 

Worked until suppertime but still not even halfway through it all, but condensed lots, garbaged some too! Tomorrow's another day!

No comments: