Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's Eve 2020

WOW!!! I wonder if I even remember the carols, never mind can sing them? But I'll try!

https://fb.me/e/K8pIxpBr


GOOD BYE 2020!!!!!! 

 May 2021 bring you new dreams, new hopes, new experiences and new joys; I'm wishing my family and friends a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well yesterday while watching/listening to the three games of Junior hockey I tatted a new but very simple pattern, the tree garland posted by Rita Dybdahl Cline! Hmmm, that's what I thought, but dang it, I had at least three rippits, redos, more careful scrutiny before closing next rings, before I finally completed a bookmark. I kinda doubt I'll get as ambitious and make a tatted garland for my tree as Rita did. 

 Pattern was Better Homes and Gardens Christmas Ornaments 1992 by Mary McCarty.



Well wasn't sure how this year would end after my painfil start! See I decided to change my big board ironing cover, which was a good decision! The bad was putting the hot iron on the mat on the floor so I could arrange all and pressed my outer calf against it! SINGE!!!!!! Ice, polysporin and bandaids to the rescue so I could go out! 

 Finally a visit with Sylvia as we walked in her area past the Niakawa Country Club and back! Next time we'll try the walking path along Fermor. It was nice winter weather and the road not slippery so we both enjoyed it and hope to do so again, but would rather visit, sew together or just enjoy a puzzle etc! It will happen!



Happy New Years to All!!! 🥂 

 A lovely end to the "cough" 2020 with this lovely snowball from Kirsten W.H. of Denmark in the Fringe Tatters FB group! I just 💖💖💖💖 this beauty! Thank you very much! I so love these exchanges! 


 It's hanging off my Pepsi can airplane in front of my micro lights tree on my window.

And while out for a drive this evening I even caught the 7 pm fireworks from the Forks! I wasn't close enough for clear pictures! WOW! I didn't think they'd have them! 

 Now I'm relaxing with coffee n Baileys watching today's games of the IIHF World Junior Championships.






I 🙏🙏🙏🙏 that 2021 will be loads better so we can all enjoy the awesomeness of life together once again, safe from this pandemic!

No comments: