Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

Well I'm feeling OK but throat and ears are achy. Talking voice gets croaky fast. ๐Ÿค”  one of my friends said "I feel like my throat gets sore if I do any amount of chatting now. Covid isolation symptom!"  ?Maybe?

Dec 23rd

Finally something to look forward too! Now let's pray and hope for safe travels and playing for all to pull this off! 

 GO JETS GO!!!!!   NHL 2021 season

Dec 24th

Somehow I've lost a week! YOWSERS!!!! ๐Ÿ™„

Anyways I finished crocheting these Stacked Flower Ornaments found in Crochet World, December 2020, weeks ago but kept thinking I had time yet to starch them! Cutting it close I'd say! Then I missed ONE in the 28 flowers and still not complete! I've assembled them with two types of bell bases and separated with squat crystals in varying sizes between layers and topped with a smaller crystal and these iridescent stars I've had for years! Nifty but not sure I'll be making anymore!


So far those gifted are a hit!  Plus generated much discussions on my posts, from compliments, to reminiscences of past gifts, to gotta get the magazine to make gifts for next year!!!!  Awesome!!!!

Dec 25th

Merry Christmas to family and friends! May you find many blessings of joy and good health in 2021! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅ‚

My favourite so far!

But couldn't resist the Red Truck!
But both have my Snowman within spreading Joy!!!!

No comments: