Saturday, December 26, 2020

Boxing Day!

Ohhhh ohhhhh now scamners are texting too!!!!  Don't connect or reply!!!! Beware!!! 

I used 411 Reverse to see the caller names etc and it came up a USA bumber but no nsme!this and gave message details as requested, not my info though.



OOOOOHHHHH MMMMMYYYYY!!!! Look what 🎅 gifted Astro!!!! I just got messaged! Ain't Astro so dang cute???? I mentioned this to Amanda along with asking if she bought some earplugs! She laughed and said others asked that too! He looks like he's got the technique down pat!


My friend Angela sent this to me and I'm sorry but I need to share and play it again! 🤣🤣🤣

Lost My Glasses  click here for a song

Ohhhhh it was awesome for a Wellington Cres walk that is for sure! Just my knee and hip cut it short but better some than none! 🤗🤗🤗 Even nicer meeting all types of dogs, especially the pups, along with the lights on the return trip.





OMGG it may have been a day late, delivered to me and eaten alone, but it was still so very delicious! Heartfelt THANK YOU to Pat and Randy for the delicious Chrustmas care packages! 

The 24th was two pieces lasagna, cookies, fruit cake and candies and thank goodness I froze one piece. 

Today's delivery was separate containers of turkey, meatballs and gravy that were just scrumptious, dressing, perogies, mashed potatoes and corn! OMGG I didn't even scoop out half for supper and yet I'm stuffed! Topped off with Edna's vinetarte along with a glass of Chardonnay! 🎄🥂🎄 Sorry forgot pic!!! 

So I've another helping for tomorrow and extra turkey for another day for a turkey salad sandwich lunch! I'm totally spoiled by them all and truly do appreciate this! 💞💞💞

Now relaxing, crocheting a tree decoration for myself and watching the 2021 World Junior Championships. 

No comments: