Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Relaxing!

 Nov 30th

WOW, another busy day, but more light at the end of the tunnel this time!!! 🤗🤗🤗 

Pat n Sylvia did Shaw etc this morning and then called me over 12:30ish till 4:30 as they unpacked necessary stuff, I broke down boxes and hauled to my car, garbage and smaller recycle to her bins. 89 items are on another truck hopefully in tomorrow. Then I left with all the pile of flat boxes for the recycle depot and deposited as required, not like some asses leaving piles of boxes outside the slotted bins. 

Tonight Sylvia is staying in her place with TV, food, bed made and bathroom ready for her! Even Pat was pleased that most was put away, looking more like a home and the place ready for more unloading tomorrow. Hopefully she's relaxing and tomorrow is another day! 🤞🤞🤞

Dec 1st

OMGG I can't imagine what I'd have done this past 5 years without this wagon! NOW it's even helped with Sylvia's moving in so we didn't have to cart items plus juggle to open the heavy doors! And it's still in great condition! Yes from grocery shopping, carting recycle out, shuffling AC etc from storage and back, cartibg retreat stuff and now moving items! Well done baby!!!!


So sad!!!!!! 😪😪😪


Well I think Sylvia has 99% of her items, maybe all if the so called professional mover recorded correctly or not! The 89 or so items arrived today by "professional" movers who weren't impressed with the other guys workmanship but did not want to leave Sylvia stranded so accepted their overload job. These two handled themselves professionally as yesterday's helper did too! Totally different work ethics for sure! I think I've learnt from this move to hire a moving van line from the get go! Now Sylvia is more relaxed and will unpack the rest leisurely, maybe even purge more yet too! PHEW, it's done!




Thank you to Jocelyn for this extra something in my pickup and it makes an awesome gift cheering up my window lickety split! I love how the reflection is repeating in the windows from the single light strands!


Dec 2nd

Something I would do!!!!!






Thank you Diane, Lace-Lovin' Librarian, for this charming tatted Button Ornament Base #1 Variation pattern! I made two and one is going into a gift exchange. Awesome!!! The first one in Cronita sand with gold metallic but realized I did the joining from front to back which seemed backwards and the button is a shade too small! The second with Lizbeth 20 Irridescent and a larger button so it lies better!






No comments: