Friday, December 04, 2020

Still Relaxing!

Dec 2nd

OMGG thank you Carol for this image showcasing my coffee cans Mr. and Mrs. Snowfamily! I was to make Baby on a sleigh but that did not materialize. Is Junior mine, i don't remember? And I'm so very very glad that they are out on display for Carol's grands and other children to enjoy at Balmoral Hall!


Dec 3rd

WOW!!!! Finally a request to make Randy a couple of masks! Apparently this No Fog Glasses style works better with his beard!


Dec 4th

WARNING - RANT‼. For those of you who are placing Christmas lights / decorations in your garden/front lawn, can you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, hide the weed, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, all while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. 💁‍♀️ We all need a laugh. 😁 Good morning. Haha 😆 (Thanks for the laugh Jody - I needed that!!!)

Well a little bit of variety from sitting home two days now! I exchanged ornaments with MPQ member on her doorstep (reveal is Dec 9th), before dropping Randy's masks off also on the doorstep, picked up presc at Costco, picked up recycle/garbage from Sylvia for her bins and her already collapsed boxes for recycle depot. Short n sweet but so awesome to chat from a distance! Home now a couple hours trying to relax, try to wash my masks and tat more!

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!


I've been asked numerous times how many masks I've sewn up! Before I answered too many to keep count! Well since it's slowed down considerably I entered requests into Excel and tallied it up! This is a mix of gifted and sold. 

655 masks 

157 ear buddies 

36 scrub caps 

Now hopefully onto my various hobbies that have taken a backseat to Covid-19 necessitaties!

No comments: