Wednesday, December 30, 2020

So Thankful!

OMGG, lots to be thankful for today! 

First joined Edna for a wonderfully warm winter-day walk in her neighborhood!

Awesome sunshine and sometimes snowflakes with just about no wind! 

Nice to see so many out and about, friendly but also very considerate of the narrow sidewalks in the Wolseley area! 

My body and spirit, minus the aches and pains it usually overloads me with! 

And finally Edna asking how close we were to Tall Grass Prairie Bakery? WELLLLL, talk about three blocks away, so we just continued, they were open, and we each picked up their whole wheat cinnamon buns (yummy anticipation) and I also a couple of their fruit squares. I think that was her plan when I suggested we see how far I could go! We came across a couple shops we'll check out on another walk. Especially Prairie Sky Books where we saw this unique tree display with an appropriate title! 

Then we turned back and the last 6 blocks to my car, I seemed to run out of oomp and slowed right down! But what did I expect with 8 kms, even Edna said we'd not done that for a LONG time! It was awesome and each of us ending it with coffee and cinnamon bun at our homes!


Bottom book title "Western Civilization"




No comments: