Sunday, December 06, 2020

Stayin In Touch

 Dec 5th

Look what popped up from last year, my niece Pat's finished Christmas gift! I watched her sew it up at the Dryden retreat last year then helped her at the laundry mat washing it the first time! I totally loved it and she gifted it to her grandson Astro!



WOW two evenings in a row!!!!


OMGG this is so true but yet so well voiced!  Tom Foolery  Thank you Angela for sending this to me!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=p2l8cxJxELA

Dec 6th

OMGG!!!! This is just what I needed today, a huge smiling pick me up, that's for sure! See yesterday Pat's Snowman quilt popped up in FB memories AND today pictures of Astro arrived! Thank you everyone! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

He's soooooo very Amanda here!

I'm disgusted with some people! Instructions are to collapse boxes and bins are now constructed for that purpose! NOOOOO, some can't read, shame they can on their electronics!!!! Some collapsed and left them still outside! Funny I dropped of at least two dozen collapsed boxes into the middle bin and when I shoved they slid to the back and fell down!!! There's still some topping up room in them and no need for this!





No comments: