Monday, November 30, 2020

Unpacking Sylvia!

Nov 29th

Hmmm wonder what this huge crow or raven sitting here means??? I had to zoom in over that old house across the street.



Oh boy! I think waiting around indefinitely for someone to arrive is quite tiring, even if you're not actually working! Sylvia, Diane and Tyler arrived from Dryden BEFORE the movers who left the house sooner, HMMMM!!! The first truck arrived finally 6:30 pm, last unload was 10:30, and finally all assembled and out 11ish, we shortly after that! BUT 89 items were on another truck that went west first and won't be here till Tuesday! Well Pat was checking off items that came in so I pray the rest jives with Tuesday's drop off! It's sure been a long day for Sylvia!

Nov 30th

Ohhhh that was a very very quick curb side pickup, like seconds after calling in my stall number! Love this service as I hate shopping unless it's for my hobbies! 🤣🤣🤣 Guess I picked the right time! 

Tried for Walmart online pickup and had such issues with their website I just exited and went to Staples website and in minutes order was placed and confirmation received! 

Then picked up drive through Tim's brunch and home in like 40 minutes tops. Now relaxing, gonna watch movies and crochet my new Christmas ornaments today. 

Tomorrow will be a repeat of yesterday I'm sure! But then Sylvia can take her time unpacking etc. I'll help collapsing and carting to recycle etc.

WOW, another busy day, but more light at the end of the tunnel this time!!! 🤗🤗🤗 

Pat n Sylvia did Shaw etc this morning and then called me over 12:30ish till 4:30 as they unpacked necessary stuff, I broke down boxes and hauled to my car, garbage and smaller recycle to her bins. 89 items are on another truck hopefully in tomorrow. Then I left with all the pile of flat boxes for the recycle depot and deposited as required, not like some asses leaving piles of boxes outside the slotted bins. 

Tonight Sylvia is staying in her place with TV, food, bed made and bathroom ready for her! Even Pat was pleased that most was put away, looking more like a home and the place ready for more unloading tomorrow. Hopefully she's relaxing and tomorrow is another day! 🤞🤞🤞

No comments: