Friday, November 13, 2020

A Mixed Day!

 Ohhhhhh why did I start watching these Christmas movies! I 💖💖💖 them but dang they sure pull on the heartstrings that's for sure!

Nov 12th

From Adele:  Thank you so much Rose Anne I always believe there are angels amongst us. I look forward to hanging these on my trees !!


Well I totally enjoyed my ZOOM MPQ meeting and even had a very short reveal of my MPQ Applique BOM blocks, to I think 83 viewers. I even showed a 12" block compared to my 50% reduced pattern blocks. Still not sure if I'll attempt the 4 extra blocks and make it a 3x4 block hanger or stop at 8 and do some fancy quilting in the centre block. But one thing for sure is I'll be trying that sawtooth sashing as I think that looks really sharp as Darlene showed us her's. There were many lovely reveals! 

Blocks were to be 12" size but I reduced the pattern 50% to make a smaller wall hanging. 

Block 7 needs flower centres in a medium brown and embroidered stemwork yet and 8 everything! 

Then I arranged my "Snowmen" - 2 new ones from Sylvia with my first crafted coffee can Snowman (made quite a few years ago). 

Tall one is my work, other two from Sylvia.   Len cut out the wooden pieces and Sylvia painted and accessorized! 

This family is from Barb and string work one from Club Regent Boutique. 

Once on a roll I rearranged my bedroom lighting so I can enjoy this vintage lamp that Sylvia (and maybe Len too) had gifted Mom n Dad years ago. I've always LOVED that lamp but it had gone back to them when our parents downsized. Well last week Sylvia gifted it to me and I'm still weepy thinking about this! So I'm enjoying it!!!! 

This is a replacement shade as the green and cream plastic one didn't last.   A beauty eh!!!  ❤

This is my floor lamp shade, but too big!  But might look for a green one one day! 

Being too tired to sew after all this excitement, I just planned out Karen's red trucks wall hanging and think I'm going to make myself one too but on a smaller scale! That is after sewing up Angie's pillows this weekend. Good thing we're in LOCKDOWN, lots of time to sew!

Nov 13th

Always check here to verify what is reported by media or other postings JUST to be on the up and up!


No comments: