Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Catchup - Nov 6th-11th

Nov 6th

Well I've sewn up one for myself, not keen on it but will wear it and see if I get used to it and it is as it says "no fog" for glasses. I've insrted the nose wire and plastic in the centre seam as suggested.



Okay I finished off these masks I'd cut out last week but hadn't the time to finish. Most of these are spoken for for friends. Also I don't have anymore of this snowflake fabric. Can't wait to get feedback on this fit. This style is the same as my snowman mask with the separate nose piece. Not sure I'll be making more, but who knows.


Nov 7th

Bye bye and don't come back!


Well another productive day after a brief grocery shopping spree, I completed these six Christmas/winter masks. Now feet up and relaxing with a glass of chardonnay!


Nov 8th

Dang I wish these curls weren't so warm, I'd have kept them otherwise!

And this is me currently!


I just came in from a walk, WAY overdressed and saw someone's post of a snow buried car and thought WTH! So checked thr weather channel and this is what I saw! Look at our temperature and the news posts below from the Prairies! Are we in the same country? No wonder I was steamy!


Nov 9th

And 16 hours later it's back to winter! That's MANITOBA/PRAIRIES!!!!


Gosh it was crisp out there, but my new jacket was nice and toasty, guess the older one is out the door now! Anyways I tested out my new no-fog for glasses mask with nose wire on my 3.34 km walk this brisk fall day. All I can say is it kinda failed as most of the time my glasses were clear but if you tucked in your chin they fogged up or depending on wind direction the opposite lens fogged. AND coming inside I had to take them off as they truly fogged and stayed so!




Okay I'm at a standstill with Angie's pillow coverings waiting for a zipper sale starting Wednesday, planned out Karen's red trucks wall hanging, so it was a mask sewing day! A good one too except for changing threads so only 7 completed with 18 masks and 4 matching ear buddies sewn partway! Tomorrow I'll finish off these masks/buddies and then maybe finish off a couple forgotten masks I'd found back a few pages! YOWSERS!!!!



Nov 10th

We shouldn't be at this point! 😡😡😡 You naysayers get your act together and follow all restrictions!!!! It's not about you but all your friends and family that will suffer!!!


Yeah!!!! I've caught up on all of last week's new orders and all are ready for am pickup and afternoon delivery tomorrow. Now onto a couple last minute orders next week!




Nov 11th

I truly love this image!!!!


Before watching Ottawa's Remembrance Day ceremonies I finished off the three angels I'd tatted in Dryden. Another To Do off my list!


OMGG I'm glad I had a quiet morning at least! And one set of masks were picked up too! BUT not only am I very happy to get various items delivered, but sure the recipients were happy to receive their items too! 

Yes it was a mad dash from 12:30 to 6:30 pm when I got home, unpacked my groceries and now feet up enjoying a Christmas movie! Soon pouring myself a glass of wine! See it was started dropping off recycling at Grant Park, checked for boxes at 3 LCs with no luck, an hour getting in-shopping-getting out of Fabricland (that was quick in this Covid time), drop offs at South Point, St Norbert, Dakota Crossing, Royalwood/Island Lakes, Elm Park, Fort Garry for brief family visit and homemade soup and grocery shopping, Maples, THEN home!!! 💞💞💞 

Also KUDOS to Adele for sneaking me in for a quick bangs trim during her drop offs as my Friday appointment has been cancelled and I needed this! 💞💞💞 

AND this 4x6" notebook (my Diary so to speak) was nearly EMPTY only 6 pages with notes December 2019! YEP it's filling up very fast this Covid-19 filled 2020 year with various requests! Hopefully 2021 will settle down some! 😘❣❣❣



I was worried about that one household in regards to my sister's move coming up! Now I'm very relieved! FIVE we can handle taking turns!!!! 💞💞💞

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-red-resrtriction-social-gathering-1.5798841?__vfz=medium=sharebar

No comments: