Thursday, November 05, 2020

UGH!!! Why???

 Nov 4th

It was an unbelievable November day in awesome autumn conditions to drive back to Winnipeg. BUTTTTTT I can honestly say I was very very reluctant to return to this crazy Covid-19 hotspot! When are people going to get with the program and smarten up for the sake of their own and others health safety!!!!

Another thanks to Barb! I totally love this one! Just LIMIT your contacts people!!!!!

Nov 5th

Well first day home and I sorted out the boxed pile of fabric into categories, pulled out winter/Christmas fabrics for masks and took pictures for choices as I'm not making extras, sorted basic cut strips and pieces for possible masks (2 bags full for Adeline). Also cleaned up basic mask fabrics back into my stash or separate bag for Covid-19 quilt tops - scrappy like for donation quilts. And that pile of red truck winter fabrics are for two project orders I've to finish off soon too! OKAY enough for one day! 

NOTE: So those of you who asked for Winter or Christmas masks, please send me a message with Category (under each photo) plus fabric number, large 8.5" across, medium 7.5", small 6.5", child either 6" or 5.5" across and number wanted. Oh and do you want the two layers or three layers of fabric with filter pocket. Some fabrics are limited but will let you know if there's a problem. Also not sure when this is possible. 😉👍🤗

The rest was still a mess.

Winter #1

Winter #2

Creams/Sands

Reds

Christmas #1

Christmas #2

Greens

No comments: