Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Catchup - Nov 25th

 Nov 21st

Very unusual sighting for me, I'm hardly up this early!


I totally enjoyed our Aurora ZOOM meeting today and glad to visit with Norma in Nanaimo too! I sure miss my in person quilting or stitching sessions with various groups and family! I'm still stitching on my hand applique block after delivering two more mask orders. Now just two more to go! Soon I'll get into more quilting UFOs too! 🤗

Nov 22nd

This is the kind of winter I prefer! 😉 Big fluffy flakes sauntering to the ground!



Nov 23rd

Interesting!


Nov 24th

Hey maybe I'd take up skating again without real skates!!!!!


Nov 25th

Oh my this has been quite a busy few days helping Sylvia with the last of the packing for her weekend move to Winnipeg. We got lots done, craft supplies to a Community Ctr, a number of large baskets for Dryden Sunset Quilters Auction items and a huge load of excess stuff off to the garbage dump! Talk about an experience! I've never seen so many huge Bald Eagles so close together! 





Then too boot, the mover came by to tag all furniture and 75% of the boxes packed. Then he shocked the @#$% out of both of us wanting to move the moving up to FRIDAY!!! I said no that's not possible! We got him to agree to Saturday morning load, deliver and unload at the apartment. He dropped off more boxes, I'll pack up what he suggested later tonight. Then I loaded up both our vehicles with bins etc with Mom Deer and her twins watching me a few minutes, as I'll be returning tomorrow and Sylvia hopefully will manage what's left with her daughter. She'll be so happy to get to her apartment and just stay put settling in! It's been trying with various aspects!

No comments: