Sunday, November 29, 2020

Catchup - Nov 26th-29th

 Nov 26th

Okay I'm finally home, roads n weather were good, from unloading at Sylvia's apartment with Pat's help, both wearing masks, drop off at Audrey's too and home to unload a cooler of frozen food into my freezer. Once her's finnally arrives then I'll shift her food back to her, dang thing was to be there already, but delayed!!! Feet are up and Tylenol muscle n body to the rescue! AND those movers better not decide to load n go tomorrow!!!! Hopefully I'm home for awhile now! 😌

Nov 27th

So how are my friends going to this drive through parade in the city of Pembroke? Sometimes I don't understand locals going to none home events?


I hope I don't miss this virtual event! I've always enjoyed this no matter the weather with my friends!


Nov 28th

🤣🤣🤣 OHHHH Colleen this definitely sums it up! 🤣🤣🤣 PSST: maybe even more for the 24 days Advent Calendar?


Well Sylvia's movers are delayed, so today was relax time! But I was asked for 4 more masks so I sewed them up between movies. Tomorrow may be busy!


Nov 29th

Hmmmmm the unexpected setbacks etc for Sylvia's move is making me rethink my hope to move out of here! Yes the movers have changed ETA again. Maybe it's easier on MOI to just stay put and put up with the not so great here in an old apartment and downtown! 🤔😕

No comments: