Thursday, November 26, 2020

Busy Day!

Yeah it had to snow too last night so I started by shoveling, Sylvia baked me flaky cinnamon rolls as reward, then last minute packing of boxes before loading up the cooler and last minute items that would freeze.  


All packed right to the front seats, goodbyes to Florence/Roy and Eleanor and heading home!  Lots of unloading once back!  

Couldn't resist taking these pics from Kenora's downtown dock!



Okay I'm finally home, roads n weather were good, from unloading at Sylvia's apartment with Pat's help, both wearing masks, drop off at Audrey's too and home to unload a cooler of frozen food into my freezer. Once her's finnally arrives then I'll shift her food back to her, dang thing was to be there already, but delayed!!! Feet are up and Tylenol muscle n body to the rescue! AND those movers better not decide to load n go tomorrow!!!! Hopefully I'm home for awhile now! 😌

No comments: