Thursday, November 19, 2020

Something Different

 Nov 18th

Yeah!!!!! Another NEED TO DO item is completed and just a couple hours before finishing I received a second request of another similar hanger! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

So this is an adaptation of the pattern "Through My Window" by Patch Works Studio which my original was Eagles Haven. I just LOVE anything Li'l Red Truck themed and bought way too much fabric! Glad my friends are helping me to use some of it up! 

Anyways, I tried to scale this down to the max size my girlfriend Karen wanted but goofed, guess I was tired and didn't triple check before sewing, so an inch longer - but she's still happy! So I'd checked out some images of windows with panes and came up with this one and proceeded to execute! I think it turned out spectacular, if I can say so! 

First layout not keen on!

Window template drafted up.

Fabric window cut out. 

Panes zig zagged and first inner border on. 

Closeup

The back, which actually is black with black thread!   Weird! 

VOILA, on my special hanger borrowed temporarily!  Finished size 14x21"

Eagles Haven     Finished size 20x23"

Next back to the masks and then the second hanger for her and maybe my own of the other fabric?????

Nov 19th

Guess it's back to masks again! These I've finished this morning and Rankin's and Janet's delivered too! Onto the rest this evening and hopefully all delivered Saturday!



No comments: