Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Catchup - Nov 13th-17th

 Nov 13th

WOW!!!! Here's an awesome and inexpensive decoration to use up hangers (even wire?) and those excess lights or new Led ones?







Finally my Nespresso online order is picked up and I've enjoyed two cups since. Here's my new "Let It Snow" Snowman mug too, not used yet, maybe with the new Amaretto flavor I ordered for Christmas. And what a perfect use for my peanut butter bear jars, except one is without a top, oh well this larger one works for easy access and my large fish bowl for used capsules!

For some reason the email to say my order was ready for pickup did not get sent out automatically. Luckily I called, she checked and apologized saying it was ready. Now they'll have curbside Polo Park boutique pickup as I refuse to pay $9 shipping when I can pick up and I don't drink enough coffee for free shipping! And another recycling mail back bag too!


I LOVE my Snowmen and here's their new resting place for now! 💓💓💓

One day I'll change that yellow bird for a Chickadee! 


Nov 14th

Hmmmm I'm bad!!!! See I totally forgot to make two sets of masks over the past couple months, thought I had time till winter, not so now! Now I've another seven orders of 2-4 each, not bad, but first my other two projects! It's nice to see a variety of colours and prints!

Lovely! Maybe one day I'll use up my stash on some of these.


Nov 15th

Thank you Gayle!


Nov 16th

🙂 He he he!!! 😏 I'm leary starting Karen's through the window l'il red truck hanger so decided to at least do the windows process just to get myself accustomed to the process again! Well it went smoother than I thought so I'm onto Karen's soon. 🤗🤗🤗 

This was the first time I'd tried another colour than black - don't care for it! Might still go through that whole process but with black or maybe green to match the outside border I'm planning for mine???

My selected scene.

My chosen window frame.

VOILA all cut out.  Now to carefully place and press to adhere Lite Steam a Seam 2.

Close enough to my liking!   
Maybe up a smidge! 

Hmmmm, not much material wise for me, but mega wise period, but it would be awesome! 💞💞💞


Nov 17th

Aaaaahhhhhh I miss my friends and all those special events we used to attend that this Covid is cancelling!!! 

But I am enjoying the non-rushing around and relaxing down time. Maybe I needed this!


OMGG when ideas pop into my head it's minutes, well maybe a couple of hours and the idea becomes history! Well my second PFA themed swap postcard will be winging it's way to the USA this time! Hope she likes it!



WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I sure hope this spurt of creativity continues for a long while to come! Not only did I do another curbside pickup, this one for Steam a Seam for Karen's and my Through the Window wall hangings but other stuff too. See today I got my various swaps and gifts packaged and tomorrow into the mail! The gifts will be delivered probably later on with social distancing observed! 🤗 

The turtle is a free pattern by MC...H and Vidalia a teaching pattern on Georgia Seitz website, are both for my Fringe Tatters exchange for next month. The golden angel, by Wiki45a, is for MPQ ornament exchange and the iridescent one is a thank you gift for a friend. 🤗 

Okay guess I'll finish off today with some winter requested masks! Tomorrow I'll start fresh on Karen's hanger! 🤗



No comments: